Infidelity (Domestic/Spouse Surveillance)
Knowing your partner's movements (if you suspect them of infidelity) is an essential step toward understanding what is going on. Finding this out gives you peace of mind and puts you in the know. When it comes to monitoring your spouse, we are aware that confidentiality is a top priority.
We, therefore, track them with the utmost discretion while keeping our distance. Our experts use cutting-edge technologies in a bid to present you with hard evidence. We have top-of-the-drawer surveillance systems, cameras and spying devices to make sure that we can follow the movements of the person at all times.
Our services cover the areas indicated below:
- Transportation log: We track down vehicles used and log down data about their owners.
- Activity and Travel: We keep tabs on where our subjects go and what they do in these places.
- Documentation of events and evidence in the form of audio recordings, pictures, and videos.
- Gathering forensic evidence amassed at places of visit.
- Monitoring and collection of data relating to location, calls made and received as well as text messages exchanged between the subject and others.
- Interaction Monitoring: We monitor whom your spouse interacts with and where possible, establish connections.
A quick look at the figures
Did you know that:
- A quarter of all divorces are a direct result of infidelity?
- A quarter of all married men have admitted to infidelity, as has a fifth of all women?
- 1/3 of all online connections lead to sex?
- Half of the population admits having sexual encounters with workmates?
- How do you know your partner is cheating?
- The adoption of new habits
- Less enthusiasm for physical intimacy
- An increased attention to physical appearance
- A sense of secrecy occasioned by deleted messages on phones as well as cleared calls and emails.
- Increased movements in the name of business trips or meet-ups with friends.
Suspicious about your partner's actions and activities? Reach out to us now and our Cheating Partner and Cheating Spouse service will help you find out the truth.
Fill out the form and tell us how you want us to help you using our infidelity services.